Mastering The Way You Social Media Management Is Not An Accident – It’s A Skill. Here are some tips on Social Media Management Success.Tweet
Hello Friends !!
This is Arup from MSP Learning Academy !!
In today’s guide, I will help you to gain a better understanding of managing your online interactions across social media channels.
Let’s get started.
What is Social Media Management?
Social Media Management is a continuous process of creating, engaging and analysing with contents posted on social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
In this process, you have a chance to engage with your audience and create opportunities to increase reach and visibility for your brand.
How to choose the right social media platform?
The key to successful social media management is choosing the best social media platform for your brand. When you are running your brand, it is quite difficult to be active on every social media. Narrow down your choice to create a focused social media management plan to get the best return for your investment.
Here are three steps to determine the perfect platform for your brand:
Step 1: Identify your audience: How is your audience? be specific as much as possible. Write down answers for the below questions to understand your audience.
- What is the age group of your audience?
- Are they male or female?
- What is their income and education level? (This required if you want to sell anything)
- Why they are interested in your brand?
Step 2: Set your goal: Once you are able to understand your audience, you need to set a goal for that audience.
For example, media company Netflix uses their Twitter handle @Netflixhelps to help their customer’s service issue. This technique helps them to give satisfied customers an opportunity to promote their brand.
Step 3: Research your competitors: After setting up your goals, you need to find your competitors. At least top competitors.
- What content they are posting?
- What is the posting frequency?
- What is the user engagement rate?
- What type of audience is there? (Real people, influencers and non-engaging)
- What is the ratio between Likes and Comments?
- Which are the top-performing posts?
- Is there any post boosted?
- and many more…..
Step 4: Find your audience: It’s time to find your audience. To do this, you need to understand which social media platform is perfect for your audience and goal. Also, you need to consider how active your audience are on those platforms.
Facebook: Facebook allows all type of content formats like text, images, video, live video, link etc. This is a great social platform for brands that are trying to reach a wider audience.
Instagram: Instagram is a photo and short video sharing media. It is a great tool to publish a lot of visual contents. The audience trend of this platform is younger age where has more female users than male users. This can be a great platform to sell products related to fashion, lifestyle or other visually-focused brands.
Twitter: Twitter is an ideal platform for those brands who works on trending topics like current affairs, news etc. Also, this platform helps to share content with influencers and other individuals who might find your brand valuable.
Pinterest: Pinterest is another great platform to share image-based contents. This has become must use for audience who are interested in DIY, crafts, fitness, fashion and more. If your brand sells a product or services that lends well to imagery, then Pinterest may be worthwhile.
Can you bypass social media management?
When you are creating contents, you need a niche targeted audience related to your contents. In the digital era, social media is the best way to find targeted audience.
In that case, you have to handle a couple of social media accounts to interact with your audience in multiple way. But the bitter fact is when you are doing all these things manually, you will often spend more time on social media without achieving very much.
In today’s world, social media marketing is no more luxurious strategy. It is more completive and essential to survive for your brand. You should have a more systematic process to manage your social media networks.
How do you manage multiple social media accounts in less time?
Opening each account and monitoring your goals based upon your audience’s reaction is a very time-consuming process. Also, you need to post constantly to all those Media to stay active and keep your viewers happy on a regular basis.
Luckily there have several social media marketing tools available in the market to support creators like you. Just using the right tool will boost your social media goals in less time with the same effort.
Depending on what type of content you are creating and what your social media goal, I will suggest you read and understand all these tools before choosing the right one for you.
Let’s get started.
Best Tools for Social Media Management
- Creating and cropping images so that your social content looks great is both a time-consuming process. Let Missinglettr take over so you can focus on creating more content.
- Enter the URL of your guest post (or detect it automatically via RSS feed). Missinglettr will drip the content to your social media channels over the next 12 months.
- Get an amazing recommendation for popular Hashtag for each of your post.
- You can create and schedule your social posts to a future date.
- Automatically re-publish your best posts on your social media accounts.
- Get a personalised URL shortener.
- Each piece of social content created and sent out through Missinglettr is tracked and monitored for clicks. It then reports this back to you so you can keep track of how your campaigns are performing.
- Key Features:
- Post your content with a multiple image in your multiple social media accounts through a single post from Social Pilot.
- Set a time slot and schedule your posts for a time when your followers are most active. If you have an event announcement, you can post the same post repeatedly.
- Social Pilot has a great calendar tool from where you can identify your most popular posts and can re-publish with a single click on multiple social media.
- Stop checking your favourite sites/blogs for new contents. Just add their RSS feed URL to Social Pilot and get those site/blog updates in one place.
- Avoid ugly URLs. Get a personalised URL shortener.
- If you are busy on something else, schedule your contents to a future date. Circleboom will post your content automatically.
- Identify your fake followers. Circleboom unfollows those profiles. Don’t worry. Before doing this operation, it will notify you.
- Get another notification for inactive, overactive, and human profiles. You can take necessary actions based on this analytical report.
- Find your best time to post on Twitter. This feature will help to increase tweet engagement.
- Manage your multiple social accounts posting in one account. You can schedule posts to publish at a specific date of your choice.
- Add associates to your account and organise in a team. Also, you can limit your team on some specific profiles and blogs. Your team needs approval for posting content.
- You can tag your posts so that your team can easily find them.
- Automatically create social and blog posts from your favourite RSS feed entries.
- Simply enter the topics you want to curate for and get relevant articles and images to post. No need to hop across the web in search of content.
- Schedule and publish content to multiple social media from one place. Also, get a recommendation for the best time to post for each of your accounts.
- Ensure that you have enough content scheduled for the week with queue meter. This tool indicates whether your timeline will look active for the next 7 days.
- Deep dive into analytics and refine your social media strategy. Also, you can analyse your competitors and improve.
- Add any RSS feed that you want to curate articles right on your dashboard. Just type in the feed name, pick a feed, and sit back.
Sum up all Social Media Management Tools
Missinglettr: Turns your blog posts into engaging social media campaigns.
Social Pilot: Organise, schedule and publish content effortlessly to all of your social media accounts.
Circleboom: This tool helps to strengthen the social circles.
Socialoomph: Boost your productivity with advanced post scheduling tools.
Crowdfire: Your super-smart marketing sidekick that will help you grow online every day.
A little tip on Video Marketing :
Statistics proved how video marketing is gaining on social media marketing. Time spent watching video on Instagram is up more than 80% year over year, while the number of videos produced per day has increased by four times from last year. How well is sponsored content doing? According to Tubular’s new sponsored social video intelligence product, DealMaker, views on branded video content have increased 258% on Facebook and 99% on YouTube.