Last updated on May 22nd, 2020 at 09:55 am
Is your YouTube channel growing in the same way your competitors are growing?
There is always a trick which helps to grow. On YouTube, the same rule applies. In my previous article, I have explained YouTube Tag and it’s implementation on your video content to achieve more views and a better ranking on search results.
In today’s guide, I will share some great (must use) tools which will help you to boost your rankings over time.
Let’s have a look at it.
Also, Check Out a List of All Tools to Grow Digitally (Hint: You can bookmark this page to access all tools later)
VidIQ is a great analytical and marketing tool for YouTube publishers. This tool helps you to understand meaningful insights to take actionable decisions.
Getting started with VidIQ is easy, as you need to connect it with your YouTube account. It will import all the videos to their dashboard, and from here all the magic begins.
Score Card: VidIQ provides a score out of 100 based upon your video performance. It will gather your key data quickly to show you what’s working and what you need to fix.
Social Engagement: This section will provide data from your social media platforms, how your content is performing over there. This is a must-have feedback for any creator.
SEO Optimization: An optimized video can break search results. So it is another important factor to understand SEO properly and implement on your contents. VidIQ provides a score based upon your video optimization. Also, it provides a one-stop optimization checklist to confirm optimization steps you have taken or what can be improved on.
- Video Tag: This part is one of the best parts (My personal favourite). YouTube video tag feature helps to know how many tags a video is using and how high they rank on youtube. Also, this feature suggests tags you should use in your content to rank higher.
Pro Tip: You can enable inline keywords so that you can see what tags your competitors are using. You can copy and include them in your content.
- Keep an Eye on Competitors: The VidIQ competitor tool is a great way to research and discover what contents are working for them and why. Add them to the competitor list and check out which keywords they are using (I mean their top keywords). Simply copy those keywords and upload in your video contents. That’s all.
- More Analytical: VidIQ provides a list of analytics to research your as well as your competitor’s contents. I have shared most of the key features. Just visit and add their google chrome free extension to explore more.
Here is another powerhouse tool that will help you to manage, optimize and grow your YouTube channel. Tube Buddy has several features (like productivity improvisation, SEO optimization and many more). Although it has the same powerful tool to research the best possible tags for you to achieve maximum exposure.
Actually, this YouTube tag is essential for optimizing your videos to rank higher in search results. Tube Buddy helps to massively cut down the time you’d otherwise have to spend trying to find appropriate tags. With Tube Buddy, all you have to do is enter the main keywords you’re trying to rank for, and they’ll take care of the rest!
- Tag Explorer: Find the best and most popular tags for your videos (including tag suggestion and competitor analysis)
- Opportunity Finder: Tube Buddy analysis and suggests to improve optimization based upon your video performance and analytics.
- Video A/B Testing: This feature tests title, thumbnail, tag and description to find what works best.
- Countless Powerful Features: Tube Buddy is packed with countless powerful features. And the best part is that all of these features are available inside your normal YouTube interface. Let’s take a step forward and install its google chrome free extension to explore more.
Over to You:
This list will never be complete without your contribution. You can make this epic list of tools more useful by adding your favourite tools in the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to share your experience in the comment section.